• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Potting Soil-OMG

9 yards!!!!! I was not prepared for this It overflowed my mat, my kids are gonna hate-in me later.
IMG_0117.jpg

you will surprised on how fast it disappears, especially if some neighbours are watching, gladys cravates will be at your door for a cup of..........

once you fill any garden area and spread around the yard on bare patches, add it a couple heavy rainfalls and you will wonder where that big pile went to.

good luck.

I just got 2 yds and blew thru it quickly, it's pretty much gone. I did fill close to 35 7 gallon, 2 beds, and a crap load of 1 gallon, plus a few flats and re did a bunch of starts in 4 in pots. i will probably get another load next week. I need more 4 in pots.... bad too, down to 30 or so... ya got your work cut out for ya...

I'm going to be in the market for nine yards of good soil myself quite soon. Mind if I ask how much it cost?

I'm thinking of getting a few yards as well. Do you get a Veggie mix, a compost/topsoil mix, or something else? Also, do you test prior to buying?

I'm going to be in the market for nine yards of good soil myself quite soon. Mind if I ask how much it cost?
140, I considered 10-15 per bag and figured DEAL!
What part of FL Prehensile?
Loxahatchee 20 miles East of Lake Okeechobee
I'm thinking of getting a few yards as well. Do you get a Veggie mix, a compost/topsoil mix, or something else? Also, do you test prior to buying?
They sell this mix to the Nurseries 18 yard minimum, it has a funky smell, the kind that says I'm good for your plants.

Back