• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Preparing for Next Season

I decided to get an early start on supplies for next year and had the Hippy send me some seeds.

IMG_5727re.jpg

I thought Neil was a nice guy but I'm not so sure now. I think he may be trying to hurt me real bad or even worse. My reasoning behind this thinking? Look what came with the seeds.

IMG_5732re.jpg

I'm scared ma. I'm scared real bad.

Thanks Hippy--you the man!:lol:

Good call. He hooked me up with a couple dried yellow 7's when I put an order in. Pretty cool of Neil and very much appreciated!

You work up the nerve yet boutros? I'm thinking about hydrating a bit and adding it to a meatball sub. Just sounds right.

Yeah, I put one in a pot of black eyed peas and ham hocks. Was my first 7 and I loved it! Still squirrelin' away the other for somethin- enjoy yours!

It was a pretty good burn. I'm sure it was mellowed out cause I did the stuff real low and slow. Straight up I'm sure would be gnarley.

Didn't have cornbread, but I like to have it with it when I do. Had it with flour tortillas.

Man, I got to go eat somethin' now!

Hey,
Neil is awesome.. just ordered some seeds and was very quick to reply and accommidating. I will be using him again for sure.

--James

Like 15 Aus Dollars, not as high as it sounds when converted. I also received a hot sauce (the Naga Sav) in the order. Probably varies depending on what you get. Def worth it when all's said and done.

patrick said:
I decided to get an early start on supplies for next year and had the Hippy send me some seeds.

IMG_5727re.jpg

I thought Neil was a nice guy but I'm not so sure now. I think he may be trying to hurt me real bad or even worse. My reasoning behind this thinking? Look what came with the seeds.

IMG_5732re.jpg

I'm scared ma. I'm scared real bad.

Thanks Hippy--you the man!

He's just trying to keep you nice and toasty this winter. :)

boutros said:
It was a pretty good burn. I'm sure it was mellowed out cause I did the stuff real low and slow. Straight up I'm sure would be gnarley.

Didn't have cornbread, but I like to have it with it when I do. Had it with flour tortillas.

Man, I got to go eat somethin' now!

Man oh man, black eyed peas n' hocks without cornbread is like mashed taters w/o gravy.

You're still giving me one huge appetite. :D

Back