• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

dried Preserving dried peppers longer with vacuum sealing

Good stuff here but 11:30 is a VERY long video to show how to vacuum seal peppers. Constructive criticism... if you get to the point faster, and add some quick/jump edits etc. your videos will be a lot slicker. This could have been done in 1:30... :)

I notice this all too often with all these YouTube videos these days with ppl trying to make a name to their "channel" and get too frustrated after two minutes and no mention of the topic in the title of video
The Hot Pepper said:
Good stuff here but 11:30 is a VERY long video to show how to vacuum seal peppers. Constructive criticism... if you get to the point faster, and add some quick/jump edits etc. your videos will be a lot slicker. This could have been done in 1:30... :)
Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Do they make a vacuum pump just for this application without the need to buy a "Food Saver" package? I could pretty much put together a small vacuum chamber for way less than what a Food Saver costs and do multiple jars at once i suppose.

ShowMeDaSauce said:
Do they make a vacuum pump just for this application without the need to buy a "Food Saver" package? I could pretty much put together a small vacuum chamber for way less than what a Food Saver costs and do multiple jars at once i suppose.
I'm not sure if there is or not. I did some searching and didn't see anything. Sometimes you can come across foodsavers in thrift stores. I found an older one at a goodwill that works great for 4.00.

The Hot Pepper said:
Thanks for the honest feedback. I appreciate it.

God bless you. I don't watch many pepper review videos, but when I see the occasional one a lot of people are five to six minutes in before they even show the pepper or take a bite. I do a lot of fast forwarding.

The Hot Pepper said:
Good stuff here but 11:30 is a VERY long video to show how to vacuum seal peppers. Constructive criticism... if you get to the point faster, and add some quick/jump edits etc. your videos will be a lot slicker. This could have been done in 1:30...
icon_smile.gif

midwestchilehead said:
God bless you. I don't watch many pepper review videos, but when I see the occasional one a lot of people are five to six minutes in before they even show the pepper or take a bite. I do a lot of fast forwarding.

Dang, you guys are a tough bunch to please :). Thanks for your input.

ShowMeDaSauce said:
I found this foodsaver last night at Goodwill for 5.00. It's a much newer model than the one I got previously for 4.00.

vfVRy97h.jpg

Peter S said:
I found this foodsaver last night at Goodwill for 5.00. It's a much newer model than the one I got previously for 4.00.

vfVRy97h.jpg
Man I wish I could find a deal like that!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Back