• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Price for peppers

Hello Everyone ,

Some friends here started a Caribbean restaurant . I gave them some of my peppers and they freaked . Said they tasted so much better than those little orange Habaneros at the store .... I knew that !! That's why I grew some ..... LOL

At this time I'm freezing mine as I harvest them. And will until I run out of room and feel I have a big enough stash to last until the next harvest. So they can't have mine !! LOL

Last year I bought a bunch from CCN. As they'd say in Ja ..... I bought off the bar . So I still have some of those frozen. I know what I paid for them. $4.95 plus shipping for a "section" in a box. The thing is I have no clue to the weight of each section or how to be fair on this. After I got the peppers I tossed/ crammed them into containers and froze them. Any ideas on a price , by weight I guess .... that I should charge them ?

CCN didn't have the best of years. So these guys these fellers are out of luck on anything but those debe debe little habs from the local store. So they wanted me to ask where they can get fresh , powdered, or a mash of scotch bonnet or golden habanero ? If you have fresh and don't hundreds of people bugging you ..... PM me please

Thanks & Peace ,
P. Dreadie

I found the weight for fresh peppers from CCN. Guess I didn't look good enough..... 1/4 lb to 1/2 lb.

Peace ,
P. Dreadie

The ones I buy from the organic store go as high as $12.00 per lb. Not sure if that's average, but they taste a LOT better than regular store bought ones that go for $5-8 a lb. The organic ones had a LOT more heat, but still no where near the home grown ones.

Back