misc Pricing Issues?

Hey Everyone,
I am having an issue I believe with price. My product is not a hot sauce, more of a hot candied jalapeno relish. I have a small size (4oz for $4), and a large size (16oz for $12). I am getting decent traffic to the site, up for 2 months, but not alot of sales. Flat shipping charge of $6. Any ideas on the pricing, to high on the Pint jars?

Thanks.

It may not be price, it may be confusion over your product. You call it candy, when I hear that, I'm thinking this is a spicy hard candy, not a relish for savory food. All those clicks to your site may be people looking to buy candy, and when they don't find it, they leave. Just an idea.

I just looked at your site again. You need better descriptions of each product, so people know exactly what each is, and the little photos need to thumbnails of larger photos. If you could enlarge those photos you could see it is a relish type product. On the homepage, don't show the pineapple and the chilies... show a close up of your product.

the first impression I get from your dite is that you are selling candy jalapeno peppers. I think you should show more of the finished product rather than raw ingridients...just my opinion. Your relish sounds good though.

I totally agree. I looked through your site a few weeks ago (before you joined this forum and we started reading about your product) and left with the idea that it was CANDY. I mean... hard candy, you know, the cellophane wrapped ones...

Great was my surprise when I read the comments about your "relish" here...

As for price, I cannot speak, I'm from Argentina and I don't know what prices are like up there!

Back