• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Princess Faten

Does Anyone know something about this pepper? I got some seeds from "Pepperlover.com", but cant find pictures or a description anywhere.

So far i just know its a freaking hot "anuum".  :P

The smell of the "rest-flesh" on the seeds was very aromatic, the seeds are small.

I got some seeds with my order from pepperlover too.  I don't know anything about this variety and I'm not even sure if I'm going to grow it this year.

Zackorz said:
I asked "pepperlover" and they said it is a small and colorful pepper. So an ornamental i guess.

Thanks, I am another lucky member who had received those two freebies from Judy;)
  • Bob's Pickling (makes me think as a variety suited to be preserved in vinegar such as Capsicum annuum "Cherry Bomb")
  • Princess Faten (Very small seeds and this name sounds like an ornamental, but maybe that's just my suggestion).
tKU7APz.jpg
I should sow these varieties in March or April 2016, and by August I should get the first ripe fruits.

Im excited about the outcome :-)

I hope you guys will post pictures about "princess faten", because i dont have the space for this chili this year.

I have not heard of them before, so they may be a new offer, I'm surprised that Judy didn't have more info about them. There is about a million varieties of C. Annuum var.??? and some new ones are being discovered coming from the Mid East region.  

Back