• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Program timers

I'm in the market for a 7 day programmable timer for my t-5's to make my life easier, anyone point me to some nice trustworthy ones that you have used or are using now?

I'm a big review guy, I hover on Amazon a lot when in the market for a product, so, keep that in mind. I'm a review start snob I guess you could call me. Sorry. ;)

You want the ability to have each day different, I know that is what 7 day should mean...just wondering why? I have used the GE one in the past, works fine and decent reviews.

I just want one that will turn on my lights at one specific time like 4am and turn off at like 8pm 7 days a week until I want to change it.

wall wart type? i use 7 dollar chinise ones for my greenhouse. panel mount tho. they do 7 days and max 18 on off events.

if you want baller 30 + amp ratings intermatic sells some panel mount mechanical 24 hour timers for like 30 bucks. i see those alot in control panels.

Check this out on AMZN: GE 15154 Random On/Off 7-Day Digital Timer, Wh... http://amzn.com/B0035GAXA8

Like this one?

eh, id just get a simple one. intermatic makes good heavy duty timers, so id guess their cheap walwart is decent.
http://www.amazon.com/Intermatic-TN311-Heavy-Grounded-Timer/dp/B005MMSTNG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358219536&sr=8-1&keywords=intermatic+timer

That intermatic one looks perfect, I'm only using it for my T-5 lights. Thanks everyone who pitched in, it's always nice to have people share their ideas to help out others.

I used the GE analog type last year with great results. Turns the lights on and off the same time every day. Read some where not to use the digital ones on lights. As they can blow cfl's/fluorescents. Just can't remember where I read that now. They run $5-$10 depends where you get em.

I use one of these but I had already had it for mt frogs
I use the yellow for the light and fan and ithen when the yellow sockets turn off the grey ones turn on for my heat mats at night
41ETu0ywGlL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

and the white sockets a re constant on

Back