Promotion for HP22B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough Admin. I will certainly comply. THANKS for the heads up.
Now to the rest o fyou....TALK TO ME....What do you think of the New Record Holder?
Enough documentation for ya?
:)
Fiery REgards,
Pepper Joe
:dance: :P :dance: :P :dance: :P

I haven't been on here for a long time, but sorry where is the documentation? Has Guinness accepted it now? I couldn't see any press release, just the bit that took me to your ad for the sign up of seeds? Can you please post a link if Im missing it? Thanks!

I have been slapped down in the past for even mentioning my business on here. Even if was in a reply to someone asking me something or a statement they made about my business. So I have watched since March Joe use this Hot Pepper Story to blatantly self promote over and over again. What am I missing here?? You tell him to stop and its too late for he has almost 5 months of promotion on this thread alone. If Admin really acted like Admin then this entire thread should go bye bye! How about it? Delete this thread please. Anyone else here agree with me??

I would agree with you Mr. Duffy, however, the Admin has made many concessions in the past month in order to make it possible for the businesses that frequent the forum to self promote in a more transparent and organized way. I agree that it was difficult in the past to say things about your business without breaking the rules, but it seems as though things have changed for the better. Since the rules have changed, I think it should stay, even though I am not a big fan of the way it all came about either.

I think he did the right thing by moving this to the promotions area. Many good questions have been raised in the thread, questions that needed to be asked, and I think removing it will do more harm than good. If it is removed, the new members that join in the future will not know the history and the controversy involved. If it stays they will at least get the chance to read through the history and make their own conclusions.

I

I really hate participating in these sorts of things because it makes me feel like I'm participating in the beating of dead horses, but I'm a bit frustrated so it is what it is.

I think the admin did exactly the right thing by leaving the content and moving it to the right spot. This is precisely what should happen in forums such as this one, and I applaud the admin for stepping in, being firm, and taking the right course of action. Arguing about how someone broke the same rule that you broke long ago but the punishment is different reminds me too much of fights I used to have with my big brother when we were little. The thing is the people here aren't little, so there is really no charm in it. No good memories are being made here.

I read through this entire thread and this has got to be the funniest shit I have read on a forum ever..... hands down

gfight.gif

This is second funniest......

P.T Barnum and James A. Bailey duking it out...

The Greatest show on earth... in case you don't know who P.T Barnum and Bailey are.

http://www.ringling.com/

Too Funny.

Okay Stefan the last post was moved to promotion by Admin. But not before he got in the few advertising posts right before it. Then hes like sorry ooops! I won't do it again when in reality he got it done. Oh well people like Joe try to get away with things but later people like him eventually pay the piper. You reap what you sow.

Now to the rest o fyou....TALK TO ME....What do you think of the New Record Holder?
Enough documentation for ya?

Certainly not. What documentation are you talking about anyways? The press release-link goes to a promotion where i can buy seeds and the pics of the pod seem to have been taken with a microwave oven, could be anything really. UFO-nuts have better documentation for their claims.

For me this whole thread is just a perfect example of how to promote your business in a way that makes sure I'll never buy anything from you: Attacks on your competition: Check. Lots of vague announcements: Check. Calling people who are criticizing you trolls: Check. Measurements from an independent lab: nope.

I have been slapped down in the past for even mentioning my business on here. Even if was in a reply to someone asking me something or a statement they made about my business. So I have watched since March Joe use this Hot Pepper Story to blatantly self promote over and over again. What am I missing here?? You tell him to stop and its too late for he has almost 5 months of promotion on this thread alone. If Admin really acted like Admin then this entire thread should go bye bye! How about it? Delete this thread please. Anyone else here agree with me??

It's in Promotion now. And it went 5 months w/o being reported. Why didn't you click Report? I can't be expected to read the on average of over 700 posts here daily.

So I didn't act like Admin? Okay. You didn't report, but you actually saw it.

Don't complain if you don't report.

This is locked, It is a mixture of promotion and discussion people want to have. Splitting this is impossible. Too many pages.

Tip: If this happens again, please report it. The topic can be salvaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back