• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Pulled them all out

queequeg152 said:
what about your worm farm harvesting contraption? did that ever get going?
Not yet as I am still working on making the semi-enclosed patio safe to put the 65 gallon Smart Pot worm bin out there.
Right now the 1 lb of worms are in a 10 gallon Root Pouch in the garage full of compost.

the inclined mesh cylinder approach is ingenious. if you ever need more inspiration, i believe they use the exact same approach to size aggregate in concrete plants. there is probably loads of info online.

SL3 said:
I'm pulling 10 plants every weekend. It's hard when I still see those last warriors trying so hard, but the freezer is so full. 
I didn't save anything and only ate a couple of sweet peppers. I'm just not into them like I used to be.

Proud Marine Dad said:
I didn't save anything and only ate a couple of sweet peppers. I'm just not into them like I used to be.
I understand from other topics you're focusing on other greener crop :) but still i believe you should keep growing a couple pepper plants for all your life! I've partially lost interest in superhots for example but i'm focusing on taste and everyday use... If you love gardening you can keep growing peppers without the obsession of trying thousands varieties ;)
I should pull my plants as well btw but heavy rain is killing my will :)

Cya

Datil

Reactions: SL3
Datil said:
I understand from other topics you're focusing on other greener crop :) but still i believe you should keep growing a couple pepper plants for all your life! I've partially lost interest in superhots for example but i'm focusing on taste and everyday use... If you love gardening you can keep growing peppers without the obsession of trying thousands varieties ;)
I should pull my plants as well btw but heavy rain is killing my will :)

Cya

Datil
I may grow a couple of Thai Dragons next season but I want to concentrate on other plants including my Tuberous Dahlias that get no attention any longer and look horrible.

Back