food Pure Capsaisin on eBay w/ lower price.

I bought some once but it just sits in its container collecting dust:( I haven't found a practical use, yet

POTAWIE said:
I bought some once but it just sits in its container collecting dust:( I haven't found a practical use, yet

the ebay listing describes mixing a crystal in vegetable oil in a dropper bottle and using that to add to whatever.

That's hella cheap compared to blairs stuff, i was going to make some as i have the recipe however why bother when you can get it for twenty bucks!

be careful

One of my customers was gobbling down a bit of "The Source" 7.1 miilion extract. I was getting a bit concerned about how much he was eating so just warned him again about it. He said that he was actually getting a red face and blotches on his neck and the hot and cold shivers so will put it away for awhile. He also found this article on some Blairs 16mill. I always thought if I got some I would try the tiniest bit cos after all its only about double of The Source, but after reading this I don't think I would ever want to try it. Sooo sorry to be the downer on this but just be careful if you get some...

This stuff is not Hot Sauce it is pure flakes of chemical capascain. Thats the same chemical used in pepper sprays and in some military weapons as well. But this is even hotter its 100% pure, not watered down like pepper sprays. Because its a chemical it dosent disolve well in water based liquids, so to use it as a cooking ingedient the best thing to do is add a few crystals (1 or 2 ) to teaspoon of vodka. Then mix the disolved crystals to a dish your cooking…..1-2 crystals will add plenty of heat to a pot of chilli.”

And these are just the guys warning about the heat… what about the people who actually ended up in the hospital eating this stuff:

Milo said:

“I bought some of this and I put three flecks in a large bowl of chili. Of course my mouth felt like it was going to dissolve and my eyes were watering, but then the pain hit my stomach. I felt this intense burning then I started shitting large amounts of blood. Right when this happened my eyes started pouring with tears and then I started vomiting at first it was chili, but then I started vomiting blood also. My girlfriend woke me up when she got home about 2 hours from when I first went into the bathroom. I woke up on the floor covered in blood, shit, and vomit. I was rushed to the hospital and at the time I really didn’t even remember what had happened. Apprently I tore something in the lining of my stomach and I have been on a restricted diet ever since. All I can say is be careful with this it really can kill you.”

Yeah, he actually started to bleed internally. And no, Milo didn’t tear anything. This stuff literally burned a hole in his stomach lining.

So, what is this stuff?

It’s called Blair’s 16 Million reserve

Got this in the mail last week, haven't tried it yet. We're going to add some to the next sauce, and will see how it kicks the heat up.

Back