• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Pure Evil Drops

Just popped in to give a quick thanks and quick review of Pure Evil...​
Couple days ago I opened my mailbox to find a package from TexasCreekProducts.com​
Opened it and found Pure Evil Capsaicin Drops...​
Dont know where they came from - well, it came directly from TexasCreekProducts.com SalsaLady's company, but I dont know if someone bought it for me or if salsa lady sent it or anything... had no invoice so I think it was salsa lady although i dont know how my real name and address was gotten, but, those are the surprises of the internet...​
A big thank you to who ever and however the process happened...​
 ​
Now the product... After being undecided on what to try it with i finally just dropped some on my tongue... It had no taste whatsoever besides that hint of alcohol vapor that disappears fast.. Its an almost immediate and steady burn. And a pleasant one at that. I have had peppers that are hotter (it's only 1.5 million so thats to be expected)but the pure stuff has a pleasantness to it that sometimes peppers dont because of after tastes or upfront floral tastes... It also doesnt seem to bring the pain like some peppers, perhaps thats side molecules of peppers other than just the capsaicin... But that doesnt negate the heat... It is absolutely 1.5millin heat and the burn is there... I guess i dont know how to explain... Same way as i dont know how to explain how some peppers I have tried are not as hot as others but somehow hurt and sting much more...​
 ​
The pure stuff is very pleasant... I have started using it a few drops on the tongue before I work out or hit the treadmill as it gets the body ready to go with the fight or flight response and also boosts the metabolism and body temp to burn more calories right from the get go... I use to do that with peppers, but i think ill make the switch as the pure delivers the heat and effect without the stomach issue of a pepper in your belly during a long run... Ill have to mix up some from some of the pure crystals i got to keep this going... but in a pinch I wouldnt hesitate to purchase more Pure Evil...​
 ​
I plan on making my own product of the like for my website, but that doesnt negate the high quality and admiration i have for Pure Evil.​
I would recommend without hesitation..​
Well done salsa lady and again thanks to however and whoever made it end up at my door..​
Much appreciated and good karma...​
 ​
Oh and the can makes great storage for my personal seed stash!!! Very nice addition..​

pureevil.jpg

Masher said:
Hey JZD... Nice review

Good to see ya in here :cheers:

Hey how ya been Masher? How'd the seeds germinate for you? I dont remember what i sent you or if they were my seeds or seeds i got in trades... hope they worked out well.. I made alot of trades and id say 80% of what i got came crushed or never germinated (no big deal,its the thought that counts so i just say thanks, oh, yours germinated for me though... thanks again) so i hope i sent ya good ones.

JUR-Z-Devil said:

​
Dont know where they came from - well, it came directly from TexasCreekProducts.com SalsaLady's company, but I dont know if someone bought it for me or if salsa lady sent it or anything... had no invoice so I think it was salsa lady although i dont know how my real name and address was gotten, but, those are the surprises of the internet...​
A big thank you to who ever and however the process happened...​
 ​

I could tell you, but then I'd have to.....well....you know what they say...:cool:

ENJOY!  And Thanks for the comments!

a real lady never tells her secrets. a smart man never asks. thank you and good karma. 

i never thought about spicy ice cream but the letter included mentioned it. that's first on my list of have to tries. 

spice cream sounds awesome.

JUR-Z-Devil said:
I plan on making my own product of the like for my website, but that doesnt negate the high quality and admiration i have for Pure Evil.​

Ohhhh, haha, market research I guess. :shh:

JUR-Z-Devil said:

Hey how ya been Masher? How'd the seeds germinate for you? I dont remember what i sent you or if they were my seeds or seeds i got in trades... hope they worked out well.. I made alot of trades and id say 80% of what i got came crushed or never germinated (no big deal,its the thought that counts so i just say thanks, oh, yours germinated for me though... thanks again) so i hope i sent ya good ones.

I put the 5 Big Caramel Momma seeds into rock wool....All 5 sprouted  :dance:  the others will be sown next year when I do a completely insanely super hot list from all the ones I received through THP.

Thanks bud. Have a great growing season  ;)

Since we now have an official Pure Evil review thread, I'll add my 2¢ worth. I originally sent this by PM to salsalady who posted it to her contest thread with my permission. I give myself permission to re-post it here ;)

Hi,

Evil is in the house. I didn't get to test it out properly with the right food because I had some mean dental work done today and not much for eating solid food this evening. But I did have to give it a try. I put a few drops in a cup of chicken broth. I can't say it was delicious but that's what it's all about. It really does have no taste. Just to confirm, I put a drop in a spoon and licked it. To confirm more better, I did two drops. Heheh, thanks for the buzz. I gotta say this stuff is a work of art. Super heat with no taste at all. Nothing compares. The closest I get is my scorpion/reaper powder. Thank you.

I have been very curious about this stuff since I first learned about it. I saw your post about the November sale and your new web site. Now I know. You deserve a nobel prize. Kudos

Best,

DW

Never imagined. It's not a sauce so not sure how that works, I've only used it to add to liquids like soup. How the heck do you use something like this on those desserts? Just drop a few drops in various places?

I suppose you could put a couple drops on the crust or top and smear it around???  If it's 1.5mil, I could see a few random drops.  With the sugars in the pie or cheesecake that would tone it down quite a bit. 

DWB???  Moar info???  :lol:

Yes SL. I have your 1.5 mil variety. I just put a bunch of drops on top and wipe it around a bit.

My son the dog is pissed about it. He's the pre-wash cycle around here but he's not fond of Pure Evil residue. I should have taken a picture of the Pure Evil look he gave me when I let him lick the fired up ice cream bowl. I tried to talk him out of it but he insisted he wanted it. Normally he won't touch my plates or bowls because he knows what I eat but the Pure Evil is so incognito. He didn't smell the danger and never dreamed I'd do something like that to perfectly good ice cream.

:lol:  That's Funny!!!  

reminds me of feeding the big Sluggo Yellow lab a tortilla chip with Scorcher Salsa on it....he kept curling up his lip and trying to get to a part of the chip that didn't have salsa on it. 

Back