• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Purple Pequin

RSCN1431-1.jpg

RSCN35801.jpg

RSCN3782.jpg

DSCN5383.jpg

DSCN6450_zpsd084c7bc.jpg

DSCN6447_zpsf7659eb1.jpg

Another excellent life cycle Jb. Somebody should put all these amazing posts into sometime of pepper chronicle thingy . Sorry the Don is talking  :drunk:

yep, those are cool for pequin and i have no input, just posting to increase my posting....... i have pequin but they are red.

hope you find out what they are and please, when the opportunity presents itself, tell us how it tastes.

good growing

Did you have a plan for the way you were going to do these chronicle type pics from the beginning?

I like it.

Might be overkill but seed pics could be included. Just a suggestion.

Not overkill at all. I just put these out to see if the got any love. The project this winter and going forward is to make a species guide to have pinned here,seed pics included,also detailed pics of inner and outer flower,stages of fruit growth,pictures of sectioned fruit,etc...I'm hoping to get folks involved in adding to it. Would be nice to have each person do about 2 or 3 plants.

Nice shots! Great project also, a THP varieties db would be great!
Is this pepper related/same as "Black Pequin"?

Cya

Datil

They are like a leather bag wrapped around a seed bundle. The flavor is ehh,the heat wasn't there at all.

PepperDaddler said:
Great idea. Think the Boss would like that too.

Boss?
I have a dark plant thread this would be awesome in. Mind if I use it?
Go ahead,I don't watermark my photos,no reason to.

Nightshade said:
I would add a few to it and have you checked out aispes species catalog prodigal?
Yes. I am waiting for the right time join. Not paying twice.
Datil said:
Nice shots! Great project also, a THP varieties db would be great!
Is this pepper related/same as "Black Pequin"?

Cya

Datil
It's hard to get people interested,this site isn't strictly a gardening forum. Then you have folks who just want the seeds,and they never post again.

Back