• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Purple Thunder F5 and Trippaul Threat v2 F4 2022

PaulG

Extreme Member
I am looking for folks to grow the next
iterations of these peppers in 2022.

Anyone interested, please message me
with your address, and I'll send seeds.

I would appreciate it if volunteers would
post their results to the respective threads
in the Grow Logs section.

The Purple Thunder is the Yellow/Caramel
variant and the Trippaul Threat is the Yellow
variant.

Thanks for giving this some thought.
Happy New Year!

Last edited:

Bou

Extreme Member
Hey PG I would be happy to grow your Purple Thunder Yellow/Caramel F5 this year!

Downriver

Extreme Member
@PaulG, tempting but I think I'm going to grow PT Mystery again this year. Hopefully things will go better than 2021 and I can isolate some pods. Purple Thunder is a great pepper. I hope more folks will grow it in 2022.

PaulG

Extreme Member
Hey PG I would be happy to grow your Purple Thunder Yellow/Caramel F5 this year!
okay, Bou, will get those out Tomorrow! Thanks.
@PaulG, tempting but I think I'm going to grow PT Mystery again this year. Hopefully things will go better than 2021 and I can isolate some pods. Purple Thunder is a great pepper. I hope more folks will grow it in 2022.
Okay, nothing wrong with that! The pods
you got in 2021 were pretty awesome.

Pepper-Guru

Extreme Member
I'll bite! Lot's of folks ask me about that Purple Thunder. Seems to be a big hit among these lines! I still have that isolated bag of them for you Paul, as I believe I sent the non iso bag earlier this year(tons of new surprises in that bag im sure)? Anyway, I'll hit your message box and get them out to you.

Reactions: Bou