• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds question about old seeds

Hey what's up guys! This Alaskan is back! This time it's plus 2! My fiancé loves spicy food and what's even cooler is I got a baby coming this September! Gonna be my little junior.

So since I got that part out of the way I gotta say, I found my old seeds from like... 4-5 years or so ago? I don't really know if they're God or not they been sitting in the bags they came in and I don't know if they're still good, they don't look too dried out so maybe? Just thought would ask, and I'll be starting my grow log thing soon after a while, pretty much whenever I get soil I can work with..

But if you guys could let me know if they are still viable and what not, other then that, thanks for the replies if there's gonna be any!

TheAlaskan324 said:
Hey what's up guys! This Alaskan is back! This time it's plus 2! My fiancé loves spicy food and what's even cooler is I got a baby coming this September! Gonna be my little junior.
So since I got that part out of the way I gotta say, I found my old seeds from like... 4-5 years or so ago? I don't really know if they're God or not they been sitting in the bags they came in and I don't know if they're still good, they don't look too dried out so maybe? Just thought would ask, and I'll be starting my grow log thing soon after a while, pretty much whenever I get soil I can work with..
But if you guys could let me know if they are still viable and what not, other then that, thanks for the replies if there's gonna be any!
Welcome back!! And congratulations on your recent nuptials and your upcoming new family member!!!!!
Get them seeds started and let us know!!! :)

Back