Quote functing HTML and End of Line gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be me, but not seeing it anywhere else: Line break at end of form not automatically breaking. Looked at the html and the text box is no longer set to automatically break lines at end. Quote function shows the html to the person writing a post. Also, the tiny mouse feature stays dim as if not allowed. Again, could be me. Now return not registering. Not happening elsewhere. Am using latest Firefox and IE, same thing.

I don't understand. Screenshot?

Tiny Mice is the tool bar for posting. The thing that lets you bold, italic, and so on. Notice i photo it is dim. None of the buttons work. It does this if I am quoting or just replying.

Quoting shows me the HTML like in the screen shot. It used to show me the preview of what a quote looks like.

I cant show you the lack of line end / wrap because it goes beyond the text box.

Not sure how this is going to work cause I cant use the Tiny Mice to add an image.

I put it online here: http://www.peppersbymail.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Capture.png

You are in code mode. You need to reclick the little icon far left, top of editor. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back