• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Rattlesnake Dust!

JSKaiser

Banned
Anybody here tried Rustlin Robs "Rattlesnake Dust"? Has a super punch in the throat. Great burn. Not overpowering though. Kind of like gettin punched in the tongue! lol

I am the manufacturer of Rattlesnake Dust and it is made less than an hours drive from Houston!!! It is our #1 selling hot rub. Next week I am releasing the newest member of the hot rub category called "Ghost Dust". It is Rattlesnake Dust with the addition of Ghost Chili and other all natural ingredients. Consider it Rattlesnake Dust on steroids!

Rustlin Robs will be the first to have it on their shelf mid August.

Ghost Dust available now at Rustlin Rob's Gourmet Foods and will be a featured new product at the Texas State Fair later this month. Please visit the Food and Fiber Pavillion to sample during the state fair.

Ill have a booth setup too. Waiting to get the booth number. Ill definitely come and check you out. I need to get some of the rattlesnake dust. Been rationing it. running low. Havent had the ghost dust, but am looking forward to it. I love it on fresh grilled meat!

What are ya selling?

I am also making some habanero, herb and cheese sausage links to grill and sell them on a stick or packages of 2 links to go. Ya gotta come check these out!

Ghost Dust took 1st place peoples choice for seasonings at the Houston Hot Sauce festival yesterday!!! It was the first show for that product and will officially be released next week at the Texas State Fair. Other awards include 1st place green sauce with our tomatillo avocado salsa and ribbons for apple strawberry habanero jelly and southwest habanero salsa. We sold out of the habanero herb and cheese sasage as well and will enter that in teh contest next year.

Back