• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

RE:Have you seen this yet?

First of all I would like to apologize for my ranting. It was not meant to be personal, I just thought that the thread should have been shutdown after the first politcal opinion was voiced. So I kicked it up a notch to ensure that it would go no further. I can hang out with Dems just as much as I can with Repubs. But we don't talk politics.
Second, I do see the humor in the original post by Sickmont. But only from a technological stand point. It just goes to show you that nerds can be rebels too!

Six, why are you apologizing at all? The wrong side (opposite of right) can't win at the polls, so let them have their feeble attempt at humor, it's all they can muster. Laugh at it, I am, it's just pathetically sad. As I have stated time and time again, I don't understand why people must continually bring the stupidity of politics into this forum, there is absolutely no place for it. If anyone thinks something politcally charged is funny, PM them, not everyone on this forum finds the humor in it.

Politics(and religion) can sure mess up a good forum. Everyone has their own opinion, but this is a hot pepper forum and it would be nice to keep it that way. I'll laugh at everything but people do get offended and off topic.

So, Geoge Bush and a the Pope go into a bar........(LOL)

DEFCON, I hear ya brotha'.....but your missing my point. I'm just trying to wipe the slate clean and get back to the capsicums (the reason that we are all here anyway). I'm really not offended by anyones' opinion, we are all entitled to one. Just keeping the forums free of politics. After a few beers I felt the need to blurt a few things out........next time I will simply pm admin.

Potawie, I agree.

I would like to point out why there is a no politics rule:

Hot peppers bring us all together.
Politics divide us.

'Nuf said.

:oops:

We have a great group of people on this forum. Sticking to the rules keeps the Hot Pepper an even playing field, and an enjoyable place to spend your valuable time.
The local pub is a great place for politics and religion. :oops:
I'll buy the first round..

I think it was pretty funny...politics notithstanding.....it's just that I heard about it like 3 years ago.

Hell...I'm a libertarian with anarchist leanings....I don't like either side of the silly dog and pony show.

OK....no politics!:oops:

Sorry about starting up a fire like that. I'm actually not on either side of the political arena...i just thought it was funny. Sorry again.

Not a problem Sick, I just can't stand seeing politics in one of the few places they don't and shouldn't reside. Every day we are completely innundated with misdirected, abject, visceral and seething hatred for the current administration. The mindlessness of it has gotten tiring, old, stale, and entirely void of sentient intellect. Let's just stick to the peppers around here, it makes for much better conversation.

DEFCON Creator said:
Not a problem Sick, I just can't stand seeing politics in one of the few places they don't and shouldn't reside. Every day we are completely innundated with misdirected, abject, visceral and seething hatred for the current administration. The mindlessness of it has gotten tiring, old, stale, and entirely void of sentient intellect. Let's just stick to the peppers around here, it makes for much better conversation.

Yes. Agreed.:cheers:

Sickmont said:
Sorry about starting up a fire like that. I'm actually not on either side of the political arena...i just thought it was funny. Sorry again.

Forget about it Sickmont. You didn't start any fires, you simply spilled a little gasoline. It looked as if it was beginning to burn, so I decided to blow it up......finish it off. Fires out, back to peppers.:hell:

sixstring75 said:
it off. Fires out, back to peppers.:hell:

so type "hot peppers" into google and feel lucky...hey admins you got to get on that backround code so the google spiders know you're here. That site that comes up is LAME. (unless it's somebody here, then it's cool as all get out :hell: )

Back