• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Re-landscaped back yard for my peppers

So we took out our lawn this spring and I put some fruit trees (avacados in containers 20 gal, apples,plum,nectarine, peach and lime,mandarin orange and lemon in containers) along with some berries, tomatoes and a few other vegetables(zucchini,cucumbers). I'm growing a few herbs like basil in ground and hanging containers of oregano, thyme, rosemary. My peppers are all along the fence line and I have 3 raised gardens(2 have peppers and the bid bed tomatoes) for the wife to keep her happy. :) We put a fire pit in because my teenage son likes to have his friends over around the fire. (we like it too). I have over a hundred pepper plants in my yard(50 in containers and raised beds) the rest in the ground. 

Attachments

• yard.JPG
    yard.JPG
    228.6 KB · Views: 73
  • yard1.JPG
    yard1.JPG
    211.7 KB · Views: 70
  • yard2.JPG
    yard2.JPG
    198.8 KB · Views: 62
I just fired up my kamado grill going to Q up some baby back ribs with my special rub :)

They should be ready by 3 pm PST
bucdout57 said:
What's your address and when is the party. Job well done. Looks amazing.
if you drive 90 mph you should get here right on time :)
moruga welder said:
ditto what bucdout said !  i'm off for the next 9 days ,lol  nice looking' get away my friend !     :onfire:
i did the yard with my 17 years old son and his friend. I already had all the rock and stone for the path just had to buy the brick and the bark. Cost me under a grand to do the yard . It started out with just the fire pit and gravel . Then I decided to put a rock path on the otherside with some trees and bark. I already had the above ground garden there from last summer.

Honestly it's looks super nice. Hate to show my wife the photos she's already made at me cause we redid ours last year with no peppers in the plans and now I have over sixty containers thru out her oasis.

That's nice. Since buying our house, we haven't lanscaped yet but we do have a nice firepit and will be incorporating a similar design through a family friend who is a landscaper..using my input of course :-)
You are in Cali if I remember correct right savina?

stoney's_ghost said:
That's nice. Since buying our house, we haven't lanscaped yet but we do have a nice firepit and will be incorporating a similar design through a family friend who is a landscaper..using my input of course :-)
You are in Cali if I remember correct right savina?
Yes near Modesto

SavinaRed said:
So we took out our lawn this spring and I put some fruit trees (avacados in containers 20 gal, apples,plum,nectarine, peach and lime,mandarin orange and lemon in containers) along with some berries, tomatoes and a few other vegetables(zucchini,cucumbers). I'm growing a few herbs like basil in ground and hanging containers of oregano, thyme, rosemary. My peppers are all along the fence line and I have 3 raised gardens(2 have peppers and the bid bed tomatoes) for the wife to keep her happy. :) We put a fire pit in because my teenage son likes to have his friends over around the fire. (we like it too). I have over a hundred pepper plants in my yard(50 in containers and raised beds) the rest in the ground. 

Holy crap nice job mind if I ask how long and how much? I'm in long Beach and have a 12000sq foot lot need mine done like that! You want to make some extra cash??????

Gargoyle91 said:

Holy crap nice job mind if I ask how long and how much? I'm in long Beach and have a 12000sq foot lot need mine done like that! You want to make some extra cash??????
I'm guessing its about 40 feet by 20 feet.

Alynne said:
Beautiful. Do you have a before pic?
not the best pics but you can get the idea, it was ugly.

Gargoyle91 said:

No how long did it take you to get done and how much was the cost. Also when will you be free do do my yard :)
It took about 2 weeks of off and on working on it when I had the time. I cost me under a $1000. I rented as roto-tiller from Home Depot to loosen up the weeds and be able to rake them out of the dirt.

Attachments

• before.JPG
    before.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 68
  • before1.JPG
    before1.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 56
  • before2.JPG
    before2.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 65
Back