• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

really stupid question ????

Sorry for the stupid question for everyone but I can't figure out how to upload pics on here. I wanted to post some pics from my garden so I can see what everyone thinks. Thanks for the help!!!

I use Photo Bucket. Upload your pics to there or another picture hosting site and link to them by cut/pasting the image code.

nebhellbillheat said:
Sorry for the stupid question for everyone but I can't figure out how to upload pics on here. I wanted to post some pics from my garden so I can see what everyone thinks. Thanks for the help!!!

Not a stupid question. You can use a image hosting provider. www.imageshack.com or some other site you prefer.

Ayup, unlike some sites, no attachments allowed here...it has to be hosted somewhere else.

Then, ya just use the provided BBcode from say imageshack or photobucket.

Or, you can link directly to an image on say, on yer own website, using the [IMG]http://www.thehotpepper.com/images/thehotpepper/editor/insertimage.gif button and the image's URL. Be sure they allow hotlinking, or it won't show up.. ;)

If ya use provided link code from a image host, ya don't need to use the
insertimage.gif
button here as well as it'll create double-tags.

If you can't find a good service shoot me a PM. I managed quit a few domains and can upload your pictures to one of them for you and just send you the link.

Back