• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

reaper maybe.

Wait til they turn red then rub them all over your armpits and chew them excessively, making sure to keep the pulp in your mouth for at least 10 minutes, chewing and swishing, without a drink. If your eyes water, there is a good possibility they are reapers. If you throw up, repeat immediately and play blue oyster cult's "don't fear the reaper" at maximum volume for 10 min. If neither happens, either you have grown the weak and much aligned pseudo-primo-reaper, or possibly you should start headlining pod reviews on youtube. If this happens, it advised to A) look in the marketplace and buy a box of mixed "nuclear" hot peppers from any vendor listed, and try this test from step 1. Step B) Please film this, upload to youtube, and post link here. We will let you know which of these possibilities has arisen.

.....or yes, they look like reapers.....or primos. Doc.

DocHolliday said:
Wait til they turn red then rub them all over your armpits and chew them excessively, making sure to keep the pulp in your mouth for at least 10 minutes, chewing and swishing, without a drink. If your eyes water, there is a good possibility they are reapers. If you throw up, repeat immediately and play blue oyster cult's "don't fear the reaper" at maximum volume for 10 min. If neither happens, either you have grown the weak and much aligned pseudo-primo-reaper, or possibly you should start headlining pod reviews on youtube. If this happens, it advised to A) look in the marketplace and buy a box of mixed "nuclear" hot peppers from any vendor listed, and try this test from step 1. Step B) Please film this, upload to youtube, and post link here. We will let you know which of these possibilities has arisen.

.....or yes, they look like reapers.....or primos. Doc.
I take this as an intention to kill me, even if my stomach burned so bad i hate to throw up,BTW 10,000 SHU pepper makes my eye water,and my nose run, and burn my stomach ,throat and mouth, and causes burning diarrhea for about half an hour. they look like reapers or primo is more than enough for me. I thought about it for a sec then quickly changed my mind after remembering the face of everyone who tasted a superhot. :P if your near me i would have made you do all these steps.

mohamad3333 said:
I take this as an intention to kill me, even if my stomach burned so bad i hate to throw up,BTW 10,000 SHU pepper makes my eye water,and my nose run, and burn my stomach ,throat and mouth, and causes burning diarrhea for about half an hour. they look like reapers or primo is more than enough for me. I thought about it for a sec then quickly changed my mind after remembering the face of everyone who tasted a superhot. :P if your near me i would have made you do all these steps.
Haha. I had hoped it was obvious. Just joking around on a Friday Night.

Suezotiger said:
You should write a post in the vendor vault on them so people know who the good eBay sellers are.
I thought about that many times over and over again, but I lost labeling and i have ordered Carolina reaper seeds from 2 sellers, from 1 over 10 have germinated, the second maybe 0 to 3 but not more. don't get me wrong they didn't germinated due  to me over watering them so most of the seeds rotted. Recently i can see that more than 4 plants are Carolina reaper which determined the seller,i intend to post a review after i take new pictures in the morning.

Back