Reaper Pods

Hey all, 

Not sure this is the right place to put this. I'm looking for someone with Reaper Pods. I don't need the seeds you guys can keep them but I'm making a sauce for a friend of mine for his birthday. If anyone has any leads please let me know! Thanks!

Fresh, and thank you guys for the pointers. Randy lol SURE I'm sure my creation will fit into more then one bottle lol. 

I'll have some pods ready in the next week or so. Don't know if that's too late for you.

The Reaper has been a funny one for me. It grows SUPER fast, puts on 1 or 2 HUGE pods, and then everything slows back for awhile. Then, out of nowhere, you're looking at a 5 month old plant that resembles and inverted Christmas tree, with lovely red balls. It took awhile for it to unload its bounty, but I'm going to have more pods than I know what to do with, shortly...

His birthday is at the end of July. He might just have to wait is what I"m thinking. lol He'll like the gift either way and I can always get him something else for his birthday actual day (or just avoid him lol jk). 

Thank you guys for all the help! If you ever need anything let me know!! :D 

I have other super hots myself that I could make them out of. I grow them too, I just got a late start on the Reaper and some others since this is the first year I've grown the super super hots. :) 

Ok Kevin....you've peaked my interest. Are you saying you have something hotter than the Reaper? My apologies Koreansoul, I don't intend to hijack your thread.

Tim

peppernovice said:
  Ok Kevin....you've peaked my interest. Are you saying you have something hotter than the Reaper? My apologies Koreansoul, I don't intend to hijack your thread.

Tim

Having tried most supers,,including Reaper  ;)
and first saying that heat varies pod to pod even on the same plant
and also depends on each persons taste

Ever try a Jonah? or a Douglah?

:cool:
Kevin

peppernovice said:

Tim

There are quite a few peppers that are far hotter than the reaper.  the growers do not wish to pay $10000 to have a silly title is all

Kevin.....I haven't tried a reaper yet, I'm growing them this year. The hottest thing I've ate so far was a 7 pot Jonah Butch T. I got them from a guy named Rick who received his seeds from Butch himself. I'm sure Rick had grown them out, so they weren't seeds straight from Butch's hands, but they were the real deal. I halved a small pod with a friend last year. I thought my gums were going to melt and my teeth fall out. It was that bad. By the way, I think I owe you a "Thank you". I received some of your powder via Romy 6. It was very good! It was either your powder, or peppers he grew from seed he got from you.

Swartmamba....That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Tim

Me thinks Tim and Kevin are growing/grew the same Jonah.  :whistle:

Back