• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Rebels 2013 indoor grow !!

Ok im starting a grow log on my indoor grow. I have these in a 4x4 grow tent with a 600 watt HID over them. They are in 1/2 gallon pots at the moment with my own soil mix. The nutrients are Fox Farm grow big bloom and tiger bloom with Humbolt Honey every other watering. I have 3 Chocolate Habaneros,3 Bhut Jolokia, 3 Butch T Trinidad Scorpions, 1 Dorset Naga, 1 Habanero, 2 Grande Hybrid Jalapeno, 1 Fresno Jalapeno, 1 Jalapeno M and 1 Okra plant for the fun. I will get pics tomorrow when the lights come on just didnt have time tonight dealing with the BLS on the outdoor plants. These were going to be hydro plants but due to the fact my 11 month old dog destroyed my pH meter and my ppm meter they will be soil plants. If anyone has any comments or questions feel free to speak up. Oh how do i post pics without having to link to photobucket?

IMG_20130711_203401_556.jpg
Here are my little ones about 15 minutes after the lights came on. These were all started June 5 except the back row they were started june 2 so they are a little over a month old. The back row left to right Okra 2 Grande Hybrid Jalapenos and a Jalapeno M the next row left to right is a Fresno Jalapeno and 3 Butch T Trinidad Scorpion Next row left to right 3 Bhut Jolokia Ghost red and a Dorset Naga Hybrid then front row left to right is a red generic Habanero and 3 Chocolate Habaneros. I have never grew these so i hope they are on track size wise.

Nice! I'll be watching... how long are you planning on keeping them in the tent? They seem to need at least 3 gallon containers to be productive and 5 is better. One plant in a 5 gallon pot will fill that 4x4 space pretty easily.

What do you have planned when they grow?

I am planning on keeping 1 Butch T 1 Chocolate Habanero 1 Dorset Naga 1 Trinidad Douglah and 1 Bhut Jolokia in the tent until next spring then put them outside. They will be in 5 gallon buckets until spring then transplanted into 25 gallon root pouches outdoors. I will probably top and trim them until about January them set them free. If i ever get lucky and get reaper seeds one of them will stay indoors along with my Bubblegum7's if any germinate.

Not sure what he is but he is pretty wicked looking he is on my outdoor plants. Then a pic of one of the Black Olive pepper plants. 

mxbt.jpg

IMG_20130725_181403_083-844545842.jpg
TT

Back