Recipes - Beer

Beer, Ale, Lager whatever your style. post up your favorite recipes for everyone to enjoy. As much as I can I'll use this as an index to that is posted with links to the different recipes within the thread. It would be helpful if you would pm me when you post one so I can set it up. Also let me know if there it is Extract, Partial or All Grain

Extract Brewing:

Partial Mash:

All Grain:

Probably best if each recipe is posted as a topic. Discussion topics are not the best for database type entries but best for discussion.

Around January (estimated) we will have some better solutions on the beer site. ;)

The Hot Pepper said:
Probably best if each recipe is posted as a topic. Discussion topics are not the best for database type entries but best for discussion.

I know you don't like double posting....but in this case it would probably be best. 

Allow someone to post their recipe as a new topic, but also put in here.  It makes it easier to find...IMO.  That is one thing good about the Pizza or Taco thread.   Much easier to go back and reference something you liked. 

No please don't do that.

Not going to do it...I know it is not appreciated.   Just giving you my opinion...you are free to do whatever you want with it. 

You can throw it on the floor like TB does with lettuce if you do not like it.

i hate double posting

i already have enough trouble as it is trying to navigate the 10 or so threads we have from each member and then answering questions from all of them plus duplicate questions in the ask wheebz thread that are referring to random posts from the other threads

Back