red 7-pot brain?

ok so i bought seeds from puckerbutt and pepperjoe and this one is suppose to be a red 7-pot brain but it dont look like it to me lol..
IMG_4714.jpg

now will it turn red or stay orange? is it because its the first pepper its not the right shape? please help me out i dont think its a red 7-pot brain

only habanero i bought was from puckerbutt and it was chocolate, i hope its something hot, habanero is like eating bell peppers to me

Balduvian said:
only habanero i bought was from puckerbutt and it was chocolate, i hope its something hot, habanero is like eating bell peppers to me
It looks very similar to my unknowns that I now call mystery peppers. 

466371_483158051717926_21606171_o.jpg

Balduvian said:
oh sorry i meant joyner lol
Between hab and scotch - I was pleased with them since I did not have too many in that range. I would not be pleased with them if they were supposed to be my brain strain and it was my single plant of that strain. I am sure PJ will make it right.

ya when i seen it im like i hope its just the first pod and looks different... the plant has just that one pod and as soon as it started to ripen then the 200 flowers opened up lol, so was hoping maybe it was just like first pod was off but when it went orange not red im like ughhh

whatever the pepper was it was dark orange when ripe i cut it open, no seeds no placenta either weird

edit: emailed pepper joe earlier this week like monday with a picture of the pepper asking what he sent when it was labeled brain strain and he hasnt replied gunna send off another this week

Back