• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Red Devil's Tongue review

Wicked hot, a bit lacking in taste. Around 15 minutes after I ate it I got stomach pains like mad that lasted a few minutes and are now, thankfully, gone.

I got my fingers crossed hoping that later pods will taste better. This one was mostly heat with just a wee bit of a hab taste to it.
Heat: 10+++/10. Felt like a rocket going off in my mouth.
Flavor: 7/10. Lacking a bit. A little sweet, a little habby, but could be a lot better.
Overall: 8/10. I'll see if later pods have more flavor, but no complaints about the burn. It's there in spades.

"If there's a place I can leak, I'm leaking...." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAH!!!! That line absolutely cracked me up!

Props Skydiver, for eating that bigass pod! That thing was BIG! I've eaten one pod whole from all my plants so far this year, but now the 7pots, Bhuts, and Fataliis are ripening, and I'm starting to think I won't be able to get a whole one down. Hell, even my orange habs have been kicking my ass as the season goes on, with less and less rain becoming a factor.

You're a trooper to do this dude. Eating whole peppers is serious business, and you seem to take it pretty well. To be able to sit still and talk after eating a pod like that is definitely an accomplishment! Once I eat a pod whole, I usually can't sit still, and have to pace around a bit until the burn wears off a bit.

Back