bottles-jars Red Green - Which shrink wrap fits my bottle and where can I get them?

30444025_280x373.jpg

oldsalty said:

hahaha, amazing...  i have been spending my summers in maine since i was a baby but as i got older and wanted to watch tv while at the lake i discovered there was only one channel but the red green show was on 2 or 3 times a day and i loved it, but i couldnt ever find it when i went back home to PA... this was like 20 years ago, so im sure i could find it online somewhere nowadays but i just wanted to say thanks for triggering a nice memory...

dub_sauces said:

hahaha, amazing...  i have been spending my summers in maine since i was a baby but as i got older and wanted to watch tv while at the lake i discovered there was only one channel but the red green show was on 2 or 3 times a day and i loved it, but i couldnt ever find it when i went back home to PA... this was like 20 years ago, so im sure i could find it online somewhere nowadays but i just wanted to say thanks for triggering a nice memory...
 hahaha one of my favorite's Glad it made your day my friend. :) You can find all the old shows on youtube. Enjoy!!

Back