• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense red sovina habaneros

does anyone know a good placeor web site taht sells red sovina habaneros? i would like to make some red habanero sauce with them. also what happened to all the vendors? last year there was an outfit called texas hot peppers ( i think). i oredered stuff from them and i thought they were pretty good and now i cant find them.

It will definitely help your search, if you look for the right product. Probably not going to have much luck with sovinas. But if you search for Red Savina, you'll get a lot more options.

midwestchilehead said:
If you are looking for pods, chileplants.com has some. Pricy, but they are great pods. Texas Hot Peppers will probably have some later in September or October.

After having to select 6 of the half-pints AND seeing that they don't cover shipping..... f**k 'em.

www.lawrenceproduce.com is great on pricing but doesn't have Red Savinas. I typically use www.peppersbymail.com but several complications have slowed things down over there so I'll just have to be patient.

If you have a PayPal account and it works fine for you, I'd look into the Forum Ads area. There are some great deals in there! Just don't buy a prepaid debit card and expect to be able to add it to your PP account. Apparently I'm not the only one having a hard time in that area.

`

While above helpful I believe it will fall on deaf ears? Appears OP abandoned the thread as they haven't been back since a few minutes after creating it, note time thread created and last time OP was active.

byyB7qj.jpg

Back