for-sale REDUCED 4 QUICK SALE.3 or 4 SFRB Bhut Jolokia's

I will have 3 or 4 SFRB'S of Bhut Jolokia's $15.00 each ($13.00 if more than 1 box).
They are still on the plant's and will be picked Monday morning and shipped that day.(plant photos) posted

Each box will be packed with Bhut Jolokias and I will fill the spaces with eather Purple flash,White Bullet habs,or Tequlia sunrise peppers.

"I will also be Interested in tradeing a box for a box of mixed peppers (super hots)"

Comment this post and email me with address and for payment info.(paypal only)

USA only
(just 3 of my 6 plants ready to harvest)
bhutplantstoharvest005.jpg

bhutplantstoharvest001.jpg

bhutplantstoharvest002.jpg

bhutplantstoharvest003.jpg

I just LOVE red bhuts! My favorite superhot to add to sauces and jelly/jam recipes.

These were the first superhot I dared to try, even though I knew virtually nothing about them except the name 'ghost chile'. A friend dared me to grow a few, so of course I had to take the dare - and so very ecstatic to know they're my favorite superhot.

If you'd like to trade a box of red bhuts for a box of superhots I have here, please let me know. Though slow in ripening, I have choc bombs, bonda my jacques, 7 pot douglahs ready now, and maybe a few more by Monday.

Just let me know if you think this would work for you. I just love the size of your plants, too. Thanks for the offer.

Hey man...I might be up for a trade as well. You already know what I have...(or will have when this pod-set ripens)...and I'd love to take those last 2 boxes off your hands...whatcha think?

Back