vendor Refining fire chiles

I just received my order from Jim at Refining fire chiles, all I can say is wow! First off I ordered 10 of the Jay's peach ghost scorpion seeds thats it, when the order came in (in a very timely manner I might add) I opened the package to find not only the seeds I ordered but also a pack of red ghost scorpion seeds and a ziplock baggy full of dried red ghost scorpion chiles. This being my first order from Jim has left me with a great impression and I will definitely recommend his company to friends and be ordering from him in the future.

Thanks,
John

P.S. Those red ghost scorpions were like dried napalm!!

I've ordered both seeds and plants from Jim earlier this year. The plants arrived healthy and the ones I managed not to kill (lol) are still growing. Most of the seeds had a pretty decent germ rate. There were some Douglah seeds earlier this year, like around late June/early July that germed poorly, but I attribute that to the variety.

Just recently I ordered six types of seeds and they are incubating as we speak. I just received an order for three more: Peach Bhut, Aji Panca, and Purple Bell. Along in the pack was a baggie of dried Peach Bhuts. This is the first time I've received an extra from him. Looks like he is now including some surprises for his customers. It is greatly appreciated and will solidify my business with him for the future.

well i ordered from him in may/june cant remember, got what i ordered i was having an issue with pay pal at first i talked to him on the phone(he dint seem too friendly)and all he could tell me was that as soon as it was clear it would ship.The issue was that i recieved an email saying my order was coming folowed by it dint prosses, i had to reorder and all was good got what i paid for.i did not get any free goodies as i have wille dealing with others but i never expect any, just what i pay for..just wanted to share my expiriance as it was take what you will from it,

Ordered Choc. Hab, Jamaican Red Mushroom, and Yellow Scotch Bonnet from Jim last year. The order came promptly and the packets contained more than the stated number of seeds. As it turns out I only germinated the Choco Habs this year, but had success with them; good germ rate (edit: 5/6=84%) and production. I will try the other two in the upcoming season. I'd order from Jim in the future.

I have done good and bad business with the guy Jim at RFC. Never again after seeing and hearing how he treated me and other folks through Facebook as well through text messages and voicemails, free seeds or not, bad attitude and rudeness, disrespectful to alot of people including myself.

Two thumbs down in my book.

PS= these seeds and plants have been "okay" but the owner ruined it for me to EVER do business with the guy again.

I've also heard good and bad. I ordered some plants late season last year and they shipped quick and all grew true and were excellent healthy producers. If I remember right it was moruga scorpions, yellow 7 pot, and bhuts.
Jim was friendly to me through a couple emails so my experience overall was excellent. I'd buy from him again.

I got a bunch of seeds from Jim this year, all arrived very quickly (I live about 30 miles away!). I got 100% germ rates with Yucatan white habs, Scotch bonnets, Red mushroom, Yellow 7-pot; 80% with Jamaican chocolate habs, but only around 20% with Black congo habs and Trinidad perfume. I did get 20% with Fatalii, but the seedlings were very weak and didn`t do well. I emailed Jim about the lower germination rates and he got back to me in about 4 hours, offering new seeds and any help he could give. That`s great customer service in my book.

Potawie - I wondered whether that was true about the Jamaican red mushrooms, as the seedlings look like my other annuums and not like the chinense I have. Cool variety anyway and I have 14 chinense varieties, but only 3 annuums, so it`s a good fit either way!

I also ordered scotch bonnets from him last year and got orange habs. He sent me some pods and is supposed to be sending me free plants this spring, hopefully he stays true to his word. The plants i've gotten from him in the past have all produced a lot of pods, especially the chocolate habs.

Just got my plants today. All were in good shape, especially considering that they traveled from CA to MO. No extras in there, but I didn't get any extras with my Amazon order either. ;) I got what I paid for, and that is all I would expect. I would definitely do business with this vendor again.

I ordered Aji Limon, white habs, Jamaican hot chocolate habs, Jamaican red mushrooms, jay's peach ghost scorpion, scotch bonnets, and red peter peppers. Got exactly what I ordered. Nothing more, nothing less, which makes me a happy camper. I got what I paid for. Had about a 70-75% germination rate. I had a doozy of a time getting the chocolate habs going. I accidentally killed the seedlings that did grow and haven't been successful in germinating more, and now I'm out of choc hab seeds,.... oh well. Anyway. Shipped quickly, reasonable prices, and hopefully the pods will be true. I'd order from him again.

I had a doozy of a time getting the chocolate habs going. I accidentally killed the seedlings that did grow and haven't been successful in germinating more, and now I'm out of choc hab seeds,.... oh well.

If you don't mind buying plants instead of seeds, the two chocolate hab plants I bought from him last year produced the most of all my plants by far. I've posted a few pictures of them before, and man were they tasty. Still have several full bags in my freezer.

If you don't mind buying plants instead of seeds, the two chocolate hab plants I bought from him last year produced the most of all my plants by far. I've posted a few pictures of them before, and man were they tasty. Still have several full bags in my freezer.

Nope, I sure don't mind buying plants. I may have to do that!

Back