• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Reimer seeds reply to my email

I sent them an email stating they have a bad rep on many forums and sites that report that kind of thing so I asked them what they could do or if they could cancel my order, this was there reply.

"We don’t reply or respond to messages posted on bulletin boards on the internet as anyone can post almost any false statement as they please.

Following the Planting Instructions and watch the Hot Peppers Movie Presentation on our website and you shouldn’t have any problems.

We have a 120 days Money Back Guarantee too.

Reimer Seeds

www.reimerseeds.com"

I will post my results here

shayneyasinski said:
I sent them an email stating they have a bad rep on many forums and sites that report that kind of thing so I asked them what they could do or if they could cancel my order, this was there reply.

"We don’t reply or respond to messages posted on bulletin boards on the internet as anyone can post almost any false statement as they please.

Following the Planting Instructions and watch the Hot Peppers Movie Presentation on our website and you shouldn’t have any problems.

Reimer Seeds

www.reimerseeds.com"

If you get them to grow you will end up with lettuce or some weird plant like a peruvian eggplant.:lol:

Stop being rude, guys...
Yes there were quite a few problems with Reimer, but I can't imagine how anyone would do any of that on purpose. that's just bad for business.
Because of those problems (I myself encountered low germination rate, mislabled seeds and really expensive and slow shipping) we recommend alternatives. no need to slander.

that is sooooooo politically correct Omri...

shayneyasinski said:

Reimer Seeds

www.reimerseeds.com"

Well, I wouldn't reply to anything on message boards either if it was all negative. Seriously, everything I have heard about Reimer's has been negative. Been lots of discussions on the poor results and poor customer service there. I don't understand how they could stay in business like that.

I hope you get better results.
jacob

AlabamaJack said:
that is sooooooo politically correct Omri...
I have been known to do so while at a certain level of drunkness. furthermore it is 3AM.

I think I better get some sleep. going to Palmachim base tomorrow (well today) morning.

rest well Omri

I never asked them to reply to the link I sent them , but just to see what is being said about them.
I will however bring that up if I have any problems!!

I have never bought from them, but they have a sickening reputation and people I've known who bought from them were treated like garbage when the product didn't hold up. As long as they have a pretty catalog, people will buy. I've always wanted to know the man behind the operation and how he/she's getting all these seeds. Why donate to the cause of a company screwing people left and right? :(

It's not slander. It's the truth. There is such a think as mistakes. They don't happen 100 000 times though.:crazy: They obviously don't care about their customers or we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. Did you ever hear this about Neil or Beth at peppermania? No.

The truth is an absolute defense against slander charges.

It would be hard for Reimers to win a case for slander as the truth is that they have bad seed, bad service and high prices.

+1 Willard. They really ripped me off. Most seeds didn't germinate, those that did were usually not what they were supposed to be. They also have the worst customer service that I've ever seem, the customer is always wrong with them. You also must use their recommended miracle grow soil for their warranty to apply:(
Every year someone here decides to try them and they have nothing but troubles.
The funny part is they will ban you from ordering if you complain about them online.
The owner apparently is Don Reimer

I just read over reimers site.....a few things are left unclear....here are a couple of quotes:

under their terms and condition section:
"Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee that our seeds will grow! If the seeds do not germinate, and we test the seeds and find a problem with the seeds, you get your money back! You must notify us know within 120 days of purchase if you experience any germination problems. In most situations, the problem with germination is a result of the temperature being too low, the soil being too moist, or using the improper seed starting mix.

The only requirement on the Money Back Guarantee, is that you must follow the Planting Instructions and Hot Pepper Growing Tips on our website. You must also answer the questions that Quality Control staff may email you, so they can evaluate the problem. "

under their customer service section:

"Return Policy
All sales are final and we do not accept returns for any reason."

They specify Hot Pepper growing tips...is it they are only having problems with the hot peppers??

I searched thier site looking for "Hot Pepper Growing Tips" section and did not fin it....maybe it comes when you order seeds from them??

Another question I have...Some one said you have to use the Miracle Grow soil for the warranty to apply, What if your garder is all organic and don't want to use non organic products??

So in other words the grower is too moronically stupid to grow peppers correct, but they love a hobby enough to spend $15 on 5 seeds. Yeah, makes sense.

Dyce51 said:
I just read over reimers site.....a few things are left unclear....here are a couple of quotes:

under their terms and condition section:
"Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee that our seeds will grow! If the seeds do not germinate, and we test the seeds and find a problem with the seeds, you get your money back! (we won't find a problem!!!!!!!!!!!) You must notify us know within 120 days of purchase if you experience any germination problems. In most situations, the problem with germination is a result of the temperature being too low, the soil being too moist, or using the improper seed starting mix. (these are the problems we will quote!!!)

The only requirement on the Money Back Guarantee, is that you must follow the Planting Instructions and Hot Pepper Growing Tips on our website (which are complete garbage)i can grow peppers totally against their advice and still get a crop. You must also answer the questions that Quality Control staff may email you, so they can evaluate the problem. "

under their customer service section:

"Return Policy
All sales are final and we do not accept returns for any reason."
(you ain't getting your money back)

They specify Hot Pepper growing tips...is it they are only having problems with the hot peppers??

I searched thier site looking for "Hot Pepper Growing Tips" section and did not fin it....maybe it comes when you order seeds from them??

Another question I have...Some one said you have to use the Miracle Grow soil for the warranty to apply, What if your garder is all organic and don't want to use non organic products??

post adjusted to reflect the truth!

Back