• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Review: Da'Bomb Beyond Insanity

Bear with me as I am new to reviewing;)

Anyway for this review we have Da'Bomb Beyond Insanity sauce.

On the bottle: "One of the hottest sauces on earth! Pure habanero pepper enhanced with habanero infused flavor create a sauce measured at 119,700 scoville units. Wicked beyond belief!"

Ingredients: Orange juice, habaneros, chipolte peppers, water, natural pepper flavoring, tomato paste and spices.

Taste/Heat: I havent had enough sauces to compare its heat to anything really..but its HOT. A tiny toothpick tip of it and it will have your mouth burning like crazy. I usually put a few small drops in chicken ramen noodles and my noodles are hot as hell, just how I like it. With sauces this hot its hard to judge the flavor when its just pure hot.

DSCN7285.jpg

Reviews coming soon: Big Dog salsa, Big Dog kickin hot apple, Infuse Habanero sauce

hmmm... "natural pepper flavoring" sounds like a sneaky way of saying extract. But then again 120,000 SHU isn't all that hot.

UnNatural said:
hmmm... "natural pepper flavoring" sounds like a sneaky way of saying extract. But then again 120,000 SHU isn't all that hot.
AGREED! But I have this, and it seems quite a bit hotter that 120K SHU, pea size drop pretty hot. Smells "extractish" to me. I was surprised it didn't list extract.

Back