• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Review: Guadeloupe Black

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

Got this one from PRF, thanks cappy. Nice good size pepper, good amount of oil, kinda thick skin, a few seeds. Very nice flavour, earthy, crunchy. The heat takes a little while to hit ya though. Many seconds went by before the heat build, mostly tongue, and some in the back of the throat :onfire: I really enjoyed the flavour, deciet heat. After about 5-10 minutes the stomach is alittle quizzy, glad I had something to eat prior trying this pepper out, still picking up the flavour of this one.

Nice review Wasatch,
Ive grown this variety before and it has a nice heat and flavour. Although PRf's pod doesnt look like the one ive grown.
The pods iv'e grown look more scotch bonnet shape.

nice pepper , good review as always. is it a hab? never heard of this one. just to many to keep up with. you've been hitting em hard lately wasatch. i been slowing down cause i don't want to have to much exposure and be percieved as annoying , which i might have already . but it's different with you. you approach it genuinely and couldn't be percieved that way. your reviews are always great. keep it up!

Someone with more knowledge than me might know if it's a hab varaiety. I bought so many peppers lately, I need to get through them before they go bad (some have already). I've put some in the freezer also. Been sharing alot at work also. Eating raw peppers is all new to me, so I'm trying everything, :lol: Next year will be a different story, I will only buy what I really like, and also freeze more.

Back