• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hybrid Review of Douglah vs Douglah/Butch T cross

Nigel,

Bloody hell you handled that like a champion. I'd have been dunking my head in the sink behind you.

Love your reviews!
Conor

....if I watch this, my stomach will cramp....

Was that Baby or the pepper I heard laughing at you??? That Douglah x Butch T looks severely mutated - like it has capsaicin pods inside!!!...Excellent review and get well soon!!!!  :onfire:

Nigel, I just ate my first Sepia Serpent tonight. Picked it off the plant and figured since you can do it. I am dying, the pain is everywhere. Ask Silver Surfer to send you a pod... I would but I'm in Canada and the pepper would rot by the time it reached you.

Hottest I've ever tried. My throat, esophagus, and stomach are killing at the moment.

saugapepper said:
Nigel, I just ate my first Sepia Serpent tonight. Picked it off the plant and figured since you can do it. I am dying, the pain is everywhere. Ask Silver Surfer to send you a pod... I would but I'm in Canada and the pepper would rot by the time it reached you.

Hottest I've ever tried. My throat, esophagus, and stomach are killing at the moment.
Sounds like a pepper I NEED!!! Good on ya for eating one!

Back