• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Review: Red 7 Pod

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

Got this one from PepperLover, thanks Judy. This is a kinda small pepper, but plenty of seeds, placenta in it. Crunchy, fruity, within a few seconds the heat came in fast, mouth, tongue, back of throat on fire, pretty intense. :onfire: :mouthonfire: The heat just keeps on building up. Had to take a few sips of milk after about a minute or so. Tongue still on fire :mouthonfire: :onfire: A few more sips of milk, starting to settle down, but still the mouth is on fire big time :mouthonfire: The lips are burning also. This one was also felt going down, pretty HOT! The right eye almost teared up, but not, a good runny nose though. This sucker is a notch/notch in a half behind the Trinidad Scorpion Butch T strain in my book, yes there was more to this pepper in size, but not by that much. Both peppers are pretty condensed inside. WOW! what an experience! After about 4-5 minutes things are settling down pretty good. :woohoo: :dance: What a RUSH! This one really surprised me, after eating the yellow one, big difference between the two. I guess the red one's are HOTTER. :lol:

Red's hotter? Definitely will have to give it a try! I really enjoyed the yellow, now you got me looking forward to finding a red. :onfire:

Back