vendor Review: The Hot Pepper members.

While not truly a "vendor" I think that something that doesn't get mentioned a lot is the fact that one of the best seed sources I've come across is individual members on this site, people who aren't vendors.  While there are plenty of great seed vendors available and many of them receive great reviews in this forum, I think the sheer amount of great varieties and interesting crosses I've received are sourced from people here.  It's a great community and I have yet to experience a bad seed trade with people I have come across on here...minus some hiccups mailing to/from places like Australia and the Philippines :party:

I say this because I hope it will encourage people to become part of the community here.  All the lurkers, dabblers, and those of you just staying on the outskirts...you all are what make this a great resource when you become involved.  Get to know the people here and you can develop some great connections and even a few online friends.  Whether your interest is strange seeds, heirloom varieties, or even the small-run home bottled hot sauce---a lot of this stuff isn't available for sale anywhere.  Getting involved here was one of the best things I ever could have done to feed my pepper obsession and I have enjoyed every minute of it.

For those of you that I've done trades with---you know who you are and I can't thank you enough for the contributions you've made to my growing experiences. 

-Rich

aye! 

Most my collection has come from members here. Doing seed trades is one of my favorite parts of the hobby... or at least the winter off season part  :rofl:

a few members that really added to my collection  Ajijoe (before he quit selling seeds), smileyguy697, jcw10c, peirman0909 everyone that has done awesome give aways  and while I haven't been on a seed train, those look to be a wealth of genetic variability. 

Almost everyone I have encountered here has been awesome and go out of their way to help a brotha out. Hell even some the Vendors are down right righteous dudes and lady.

None better!!!!!!! No other forums come close!!!!!
images.jpeg

Back