• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Review: Yellow 7 Pod

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

Got this one from PepperLover. It's HUGE, the piece I ate is almost the size of the whole peppers I've tried already :lol: This pepper has a nice scent, crunchy, nice little lemon taste. It took about 10-12 seconds for the heat to kick in on me. :mouthonfire: The tongue was the first victim, then a little on the back of the throat. For me the heat built up pretty good :hell: and lasted for about 10 minutes or so. :onfire: Runny nose was going pretty good. Definitely a very tasty pepper with some very decent heat. Thanks Judy for the chance.

Those look very similar to the Trinidad Yellow Scorpion's that she sent me. I can't tell from the picture, do your 7's have the wrinkled and bumpy skin at the tops of the pod that her pictures show?

Beaglestorm

I also got some Red Trinidad Scorpions from her, they have a tail. My Yellow 7 Pods do not, and also the Red 7 Pods do not have a tail.

I also got some Red Trinidad Scorpions from her, they have a tail. My Yellow 7 Pods do not, and also the Red 7 Pods do not have a tail.

Yea that's why I was asking. The Trinidad Yellow Scorpions she sent me do not have tails and look similar to you yellow 7's.

I found this thread, and PLs Yellow Trinidad Scorpions have tails. I'm sure PL did not advertise yours as a Yellow Trinidad Scorpion, but as a Yellow 7 Pod.

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/17414-trinidad-scorpion-variance/page__p__370760__fromsearch__1#entry370760

Back