Rocopica white

Pr0digal_son said:
Only the flower is white. The name is more desirable than the actual plant.
Would you say that is the only difference between the two? I acquired both of these seeds, and I believe it was your pics of Rocopica that compelled me to grow this one. Absolutely beautiful pods.

AaronTT said:
Would you say that is the only difference between the two? I acquired both of these seeds, and I believe it was your pics of Rocopica that compelled me to grow this one. Absolutely beautiful pods.
With any rocopica you grow,there is going to be some difference. Some show more pubescens traits,and others more eximium traits,all while showing traits of both species. Said rocopica has smaller fruit like an eximium,and white flowers. I have not grown it out yet and will wait until I see other people grow it out first.

FreeportBum said:
so any pics?
I don't have photos of it. I saw photos of the plant,and from the perspective of the photo,it looked like a large podded,white flowered eximium,like 19198 or 24332. I'm sure it is quite different,I will wait for more folks to grow it,and better photos of it.

*edit* I did have a photo sent to me by an Italian friend,but I have since deleted the PM. It was created in Italy,and that would be a good starting point in finding seeds if you have any connections there. Only one or two people have ever grown this plant so you aren't going to find them floating everywhere. I know that some were released,I passed for the reasons mentioned above.

Pr0digal_son said:
With any rocopica you grow,there is going to be some difference. Some show more pubescens traits,and others more eximium traits,all while showing traits of both species. Said rocopica has smaller fruit like an eximium,and white flowers. I have not grown it out yet and will wait until I see other people grow it out first.

I don't have photos of it. I saw photos of the plant,and from the perspective of the photo,it looked like a large podded,white flowered eximium,like 19198 or 24332. I'm sure it is quite different,I will wait for more folks to grow it,and better photos of it.

*edit* I did have a photo sent to me by an Italian friend,but I have since deleted the PM. It was created in Italy,and that would be a good starting point in finding seeds if you have any connections there. Only one or two people have ever grown this plant so you aren't going to find them floating everywhere. I know that some were released,I passed for the reasons mentioned above.
Thanks for the reply. The seeds I started were sent to me from Italy. Just haven't been able to locate much info or pics. I will post pics in my blog as things start to get going. 

Back