• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Rocoto orange dying

Hi there, i have just started growing chillies and don't know much. i have a rococo orange plant and it has just lost all of its leaves and is no longer producing, however i have the same one next to it witch is going fine. any help?

Some pictures would help. That way, people can better gauge the health of the plant. It could be one of many things that went wrong.

If it came on very suddenly its probably either a disease or root rot...Has it been pretty damp? As Hendrix mentioned without pics its impossible to know??? Is it just yellow/dropping leaves or was there some wilt before? Did it have any other discoloration to the leaves? Did you do a once over for pests? Have you recently fertilized? The questions could go on and on...to upload a pic open a photobucket (or similar) account and then copy and paste them into your reply.

Get a good magnifying glass and check plant and soil closely for pests. Larvae in the soil can destroy a plant fast. Also, Welcome to THP! I love your country so much. Most beautiful place I ever visited.

Back