• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Roleski Trinidad Scorpion Jot Sauce

Found this tasty sauce in Poland. Tastes just great. Has pronounced bell pepper and tomatoes flavour and some sweetness and suggests a mix of ketchup and veggie stew. The heat is SUDDENLY 6/10, very unusual for that size of the bottle! (350g)

Attachments

• 0_Image4018384879547200972.jpg
    0_Image4018384879547200972.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 209
portveyn said:
Found this tasty sauce in Poland. Tastes just great. Has pronounced bell pepper and tomatoes flavour and some sweetness and suggests a mix of ketchup and veggie stew. The heat is SUDDENLY 6/10, very unusual for that size of the bottle! (350g)

Sounds great. What are the ingredients listed on the label?

PaulG said:

Sounds great. What are the ingredients listed on the label?

tomatoes (54 g per 100 g sauce), sugar, chili (7.5%), onion, white wine vinegar, rapeseed oil, red pepper, modified starch, garlic, salt, natural flavors, spirit vinegar, Trinidad Scorpion pepper (0 , 2%), spices.

portveyn said:

tomatoes (54 g per 100 g sauce), sugar, chili (7.5%), onion, white wine vinegar, rapeseed oil, red pepper, modified starch, garlic, salt, natural flavors, spirit vinegar, Trinidad Scorpion pepper (0 , 2%), spices.

Only .2 grams of T Scorpion! I wonder what the 7.5 grams of other chili’s are?

PaulG said:

Only .2 grams of T Scorpion! I wonder what the 7.5 grams of other chili’s are?

No kidding! I wish whey stated it on the label coze it's quite hot, so it must be something habanerishhh

Back