Romy6 (not) yellow Brainstrain review

Very nice review brother Jon. That was one big ass pod . You handled that thing like a champ.

Have no idea who the father is . Could be just reverting back to it's mothers color ;) .  Thank you as well. I agree more Jonah than typical 7.

You cracked me up with the Randy Savage remarks  :rofl:

Thank ya much Jamie! Haha ya it was a good sized pod, with some serious heat! Glad you got a kick out of my bad impression. I had to spice it up a little and forget the usual routine! Lol

Thanks Nigel! Yup gotta love the rush!!! Can you imagine the rush of eating a superhot while skydiving? Lmao. I may have to add that one to my bucket list rofl :)

When you were chewing on the pod, you looked like you were thinking of an answer on Jeopardy. You handled  that very well. I enjoyed the post. If that was a 7.5 or 8 on heat what has been a 9 or 10 to you? Thank you

old man said:
When you were chewing on the pod, you looked like you were thinking of an answer on Jeopardy. You handled  that very well. I enjoyed the post. If that was a 7.5 or 8 on heat what has been a 9 or 10 to you? Thank you

A ButchT Scorp. I got from Butch Taylor, 7 Pot Brown I tried, and a really gnarly Brainstrain I tried were all 10's

Heres a shot of the wicked brainstrain I ate!

Back