vendor romy6

All I can say is "Wow"! Seriously. I have been following Jamie's glog for a while now and know what kind of peppers the man is growing. As soon as I saw him post a mixed SFRB I jumped on it...green hornets, pimenta lisa peaches, birgit locotos, cumari pollux, brown morugas, not douglahs, aji chunchos, borg 9, AND some gator jigsaws. I couldn't pass it up 

As soon as I contacted him he got the pods boxed, sent out, and promptly sent me a tracking number for the package. Well long story short, there were issues with USPS and the box was delayed 3 days. Not only ways it delayed, but crushed and torn. Basically all of the pods were mushy and ruined except for a few. 

I didn't ask for anything and told him that he shouldn't feel obligated to send me more pods, but he not only insisted that I try some fresh pods, but also refused to help me pay for the additional cost of shipping.  On top of all that, he also sent me 2 packs of his smoked powder and 1 pack of his Jay's Peach powder. (I had some JP on some homemade guacamole and I was blown away. Great taste, color, and a real nice burn)

I am beyond thankful and really appreciate not only the kindness, but following through from the start. What could have been a negative experience turned into an extremely positive experience. Jamie is a great dude! 

If you ever have a chance to snag some of romy6's peppers you definitely won't regret it. 

Back