Rough Edge Cotyledon Carolina Reaper

Hi forum, 

I just got started growing peppers. I read that the Carolina Reaper is not a good plant to start out on, but I found that out after I purchased the seeds. I bought them from Ed Currie's website. I followed his germination instructions and had 6/6 of them sprout. I have been bottom watering by letting the peat pods soak up water. I have also been using a T5 grow light. I noticed that the edges are rough looking with some lighter spots on the leaves. I give them about 16 hours of light and 8 hours of darkness with a fan going. The air is a constant 75-80 around the clock. I have tried to keep the soil pretty moist. Could this be a sign of over watering? From what I read, this stage is too early to add fertilizer. I am not sure what is going on with them. Should I be concerned? 

they look fine to me

Btw, is it a thing for reapers to grow 3 cotyledons? I have about 5 out of 20 seedlings that have grown 3 cotyledons

I read that hybrids tend to have more chance of having 3 cotyledons and other people said that isn't true, so I'm not too sure. Out of the 6 reaper seedlings, only one had 3 cots. I also had habanero seedlings, and they all only had 2. 

Back