• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Round Two for 2013

SadisticPeppers

eXtreme Business
This weekend, I decided to start a 2nd round of seeds in my Rapid Rooter tray after soaking them overnight in distilled water and hydrogen peroxide to take care of any nasties on the seeds.. I wanted to even out the numbers I got from my last round of germination, seeing as I had more 7Pot Primo's and Jonahs than I wanted, and wanted more of the other breeds. So this time, I planted 10 each of my HP22b, Butch T, Naga and Moruga, and only 5 each of my Promo and Jonah. So hopefully by the end of the month, I'll begn seeing them germinate, and see what comes up.

I'm also looking to empty out and add water back onto my main DWC system. It'll be a task, considering it's a 50-gallon setup (8 5-gallon DWC's with 2 5-gallon reservoirs), so I'm hoping to get it cleared out by the time this new batch germinates. The individual ones I purchased separately from all have the 7-Pot Primos and Jonahs that popped and looked the healthiest, whereas most of the ones I put into the main rig didn't take too well, likely because I made the mistake of just letting the setup run forever without using it. Live & learn...

Back