• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

RYMERPT 2022 into 2023 GLOG

My buddy asked me for seeds a couple weeks ago. I told him its to late in the season, but b sent him the seeds anyway. This will be his first time growing peppers and he is going with a small hydroponic kit he bought.
Well, because he started this late, I thought what the hell. Sooo I ordered a new heat matt (should arrive today) and went out and bought some soil. Im using the same solo cup method that has worked so well before. Two cups, top cup has holes, water from the bottom up.
I sowed (three seeds per cup) 1) REAPER 2) YELLOW NAGA REAPER 3) FATALI 4) TEPIN X LEMONDROP View attachment 108 143[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 20220908_124743.jpg
    20220908_124743.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 2,903
Last edited:
Four new, correction five new , cups have been added to the heat matt

8/17/2022

1) seeds from BOO's ghost pepper
2) Carolina Reaper
3) Scorpion Butch T
4) Solar Flare
5) Shishito

PEPPER PEOPLE ROCK

20220817_180507.jpg

My tray on the heat matt is now full

20220817_190135.jpg

"YO RYME, I TOLD YOU PEPPER PEOPLE ROCK"

giphy1_zpsfd7a13f8.gif

Attachments

• 20220817_180507.jpg
    20220817_180507.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 65
  • 20220817_190135.jpg
    20220817_190135.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 61
Everyone has seen videos of people eating Superhot peppers. Most are brutal because the poor cuss has no clue what they are getting into. Now days we see more and more people, who understand heat, eating reapers and ghosts with very little problems. Have you ever seen anyone snort hot pepper powder? Well THPs very own Hogleg started it all off back in 2014. My hat is off to him for taking one for the team. Hogleg you are a beast!!

Last edited:
Update on the toe:

As you can see I'm wearing a boot. It keeps my foot more ridged. Dr. Says it's looking good and it's just a waiting game. I'm to report back in November. He says just switch to a shoe if it's raining.

IMG_20220629_102211.jpg

Careful, Ryme, you are going to wind up with a yard full of plants!

Last edited:
OH MY GOD what an AWESOME day !!!!

I wake up and step on tne scale and see ive lost a totall of 25lbs this summer.

Then I check my germinating seeds on the heat matt and find my 1st hook.

I make 1/3 more money than usuall Door dashing.

Then to top it off, I win two tickets to Rick Springfield & Men at Work, from a local 80s rock station.

homer-simpson-woohoo.gif
homer-simpson-woohoo.gif
homer-simpson-woohoo.gif
homer-simpson-woohoo.gif

Yesterday afternoon I harvested BOO's other remaining ghost pepper and made a banging salsa to go with some chips I made.
This morning COUSIN IT (Farmer's market Jalapeno) peeked his head out of the dirt. WEDNESDAY got him to start singing with her. Soon the room was filled with: "I'm a pepper you're a pepper, wouldn't you like to be a pepper too". I gotta say, their perfect harmony Is music to my ears.

This is what Farmers market JalapeƱo looks like before becoming salsa:

Farmers-Market-Jalapeno-Seeds.jpg

WEDNESDAY after discovering that she was born in my library, has been reading everything in sight. Ever sense she came across a copy of Macbeth she has been mumbling " Bubble bubble toil and trouble". I think she is trying to conjure up PUGSLEY.

2e42066.jpg

Last edited:
Back