• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

RYMERPT 2022 into 2023 GLOG

My buddy asked me for seeds a couple weeks ago. I told him its to late in the season, but b sent him the seeds anyway. This will be his first time growing peppers and he is going with a small hydroponic kit he bought.
Well, because he started this late, I thought what the hell. Sooo I ordered a new heat matt (should arrive today) and went out and bought some soil. Im using the same solo cup method that has worked so well before. Two cups, top cup has holes, water from the bottom up.
I sowed (three seeds per cup) 1) REAPER 2) YELLOW NAGA REAPER 3) FATALI 4) TEPIN X LEMONDROP View attachment 108 143[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 20220908_124743.jpg
    20220908_124743.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 2,903
Last edited:
Both WEDNESDAY & COUSIN IT are saving their money so they can move into an apartment. I told them that living together would be a bad idea and they did agree that having their own space would be better.
Unannounced to them I have prepared them each a nice little apartment to live in once they can prove to me they are old enough to take on such responsibility.

IMG_20220826_152027.jpg

Maybe PUGSLEY is OK after all. There is a touch of green at the end of his shoot and the shoot is turning more green.
I've been outta the loop for so long I keep forgetting how long all this takes. How long till WEDNESDAY should get a real leaf or two?

Nope, dude is dead. PUGSLEY was laying withered and pale at the base of WEDNESDAY this morning when I checked on them. That leaves me with just the two. COUSIN IT (Farmers market Jalapeño) & WEDNESDAY (Aji limo). I gotta say, looking down on a tray full of dirt cups every morning without and changes happening is starting to really bother me. I'm getting more and more discouraged. But then again BOO is doing awesome.

CM220908-122109001.jpg

Last edited:
FUCK fuckfuck fuck fuck
Just lifted the dome to take my daily look at my children. This is what was looking back. Not only is PUGESLY DEAD, but WEDNESDAY has given up as well. Oh and look at COUSIN IT. FUCK fuck fuck fuck

CM220909-140136001.jpg

CM220909-140215002.jpg

HELP. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?????

Last edited:
Here is my guess:

This time of year I probably dont need to be on a heat matt.

I probably am keeping the soil to wet.

My dome is probably creating a steaming unit.

THOUGHTS ?

OK HERE IS MY NEW REALITY :

DATE 9/09/2022

Just planted AJI LIMO & FARMERS MARKET JALAPENO in large red solo cups.

Also as an experiment, and to not waist good soil, I saved all the soil from the cups that were on the heat matt. I broke all the soil apart and place all of it into a smaller aluminumn tray. I then went through my old seeds from13,14, 15 and sprinkled seeds harry carry across the tray of soil. I will likely get zero results from the tray, but it could come up like grass .

20220909_152059.jpg

Here is a current picture of BOO:

20220909_152454.jpg

Back