vendor Sadistic Pepper Company

Sounds deelish, Lucifer! It was great to do bidness with you!

And even though I've already got a D/B/A, I'm gonna switch it over to an LLC as "The Sadistic Pepper Co." sooner rather than later! While I know pretty much all of the people on here are cool with extreme heat (except for one or two who can't seem to take what they dish out, they know who they are), you never know what some Johnny on the street will do with a pod or two of mine, and go "Hey this is too hot, I'ma sue ElCap!" Seeing as I just bought a shiny new car, I'd like to enjoy it as long as possible ;)

elcap1999 said:
Sounds deelish, Lucifer! It was great to do bidness with you!

And even though I've already got a D/B/A, I'm gonna switch it over to an LLC as "The Sadistic Pepper Co." sooner rather than later! While I know pretty much all of the people on here are cool with extreme heat (except for one or two who can't seem to take what they dish out, they know who they are), you never know what some Johnny on the street will do with a pod or two of mine, and go "Hey this is too hot, I'ma sue ElCap!" Seeing as I just bought a shiny new car, I'd like to enjoy it as long as possible ;)
You know its a sad day when people gota worry about some sue happy douche bag man if ya stick a "hot" pepper in your mouth deal with it huh lol why ya wana sue life is an experience/ journey some bad time and some good? And some really really hot times lol yup llc is the way to go these days i guess...but a on a lighter note just sent payment on me a box cant wait to try em

Indeed, and the irony is, dumb people that sue (and the shady lawyers who they hire) are the reason warning labels exists that seem to require a nanosecond of common sense.

And as far as the SFRB you just bought from me, I just printed out the postage for it, you should get a conformation e-mail with the tracking number between now and in the morning. If you don't let me know! On the off-chance you have any issues, by all means, drop me a PM :)

I have been craving fresh peppers so ordered Saturday 5th and BAM Monday the 7th......
IMG_20140407_180012_zps06wk9dzy.jpg

I think we might have another Judy here.....Good service, fair prices.....and you get what you order....I am pleased

IMG_20140407_180002_zpsk6i9kynf.jpg

Brain Strain Pepper Head said:
I have been craving fresh peppers so ordered Saturday 5th and BAM Monday the 7th......
IMG_20140407_180012_zps06wk9dzy.jpg

I think we might have another Judy here.....Good service, fair prices.....and you get what you order....I am pleased

IMG_20140407_180002_zpsk6i9kynf.jpg

You're very welcome sir! And thank you for the wonderful review!

Glad they got there! Hope you enjoy them :)

I whipped up a quick mango salsa with those, my wife wasn't aware that it was strictly for me, because she doesn't really eat spicy food, so she had some, thinking it was just a regular jalapeno based salsa like I always make. She almoIst killed me. Still talking about it since Saturday! And, when I say "still talking about it", I'm putting it very mildly. But, the look on her face a few seconds after she ate it was PRICELESS!

Lucifer said:
I whipped up a quick mango salsa with those, my wife wasn't aware that it was strictly for me, because she doesn't really eat spicy food, so she had some, thinking it was just a regular jalapeno based salsa like I always make. She almoIst killed me. Still talking about it since Saturday! And, when I say "still talking about it", I'm putting it very mildly. But, the look on her face a few seconds after she ate it was PRICELESS!
Like she just saw a ghost/and things just got real lol i love it when they do that blank stare thing lol

Lucifer said:

Oh joy! I assume the fun started when she regained her ability to speak coherently?

Smitty said:
Like she just saw a ghost/and things just got real lol i love it when they do that blank stare thing lol

That actually wouldn't suprise me. I've seen Youtube videos of people eating peppers about as hot as my Morugas, and there have been one or two instances of some very vivid hallucinations. In fact, a gentleman who recently became the first person to successfully finish the worlds hottest curry sauce at a restaurant in Manhattan said he was having some very vivid ones...

Lucifer said:
Man, I can't even describe it. She was panting, moaning, drinking water (which I told her not to). All while trying to scream at me. She even threw her shoe at me.
Lol...
shell get over it not anytime soon but shell get over it and trust you me when there are peppers or any thing spicy SHE WILL BE ON GUARD. Oh man this is like deja vu sept for mine used the plate i used to cut up peppers to cut up her strawberrys for her smoothie lol

Lucifer said:
Man, I can't even describe it. She was panting, moaning, drinking water (which I told her not to). All while trying to scream at me. She even threw her shoe at me.

No comment from the peanut gallery :)

Smitty said:
Lol...
shell get over it not anytime soon but shell get over it and trust you me when there are peppers or any thing spicy SHE WILL BE ON GUARD. Oh man this is like deja vu sept for mine used the plate i used to cut up peppers to cut up her strawberrys for her smoothie lol

Oh boy... That reminds me of this one instance where I had just finished halving peppers to put into my dehydrator, and despite double-gloving, the oil still seeped in, and when I went to go take a shower, I scratched a slight itch on my leg, and within 2-3 minutes, my entire leg felt like it was on fire.

Grabbed one of the sfrb of pods, ordered Wednesday afternoon. Got them Friday and look great and very fresh. Needed peppers to work a new sauce and elcap1999 came through with flying colors.

Attachments

• tmp_20140418_1434511097980244.jpg
    tmp_20140418_1434511097980244.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 75
Back