for-sale SALE EXTENDED!!~~~Mixed Box O' Hot Peppers!!~~~

This is how im going to do it this time! We are going to pick 5 gallon buckets of pods and mix them all up and just fill SMALL FRB's up and ship them out! They ship for FREE and sell for $30 FLAT SALE! NO Auction here!! Heres a list of what "could" be in your box, like I've said before..."THIS PROCESS IS TOTALLY 100% RANDOM"!! Please dont email me or message me asking to label them or seperate them or to "hand pick" the types you would like...To be brutally honest i just dont have that kind of time, these peppers keep me BUSY!! LOL :D So if you would like a MIXED BOX of FRESH peppers please feel free to order some today! We ship every Tuesday!

1. Please visit www.BakersPeppers.com
2. Click on the "Fresh Peppers" Tab
3. Scroll down and click on the "Mix Box O' Hot Peppers"
4. "Add to cart" as many as you would like
5. Complete Payment through PayPal Checkout
6. Shop with confidence and security as our website has a SSL certificate Verified by GoDaddy.com

Heres the list......

Trinidad Scorpion Red, Trinidad Scorpion Moruga, Trinidad Scorpion Yellow, Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate, Trinidad Scorpion Butch T, 7 Pot Brain Strain Red, 7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow, 7 Pot Yellow, 7 Pot Red, Red Congos, Red Infiniti Chili, Yellow Bhut Jolokia, Purple Bhut Jolokia, Yellow Fatalii, Red Fatalii, Chocolate Fatalii, Chocolate Habanero, Jamaican Hot Chocolate Habanero, White 7 Pot, and im sure there is more im missing on this list but you get the example :)

IMAG1477.jpg

Orders placed via the website by 12:00 midnight EST monday night ship out tuesday morning, orders after 12 midnight monday night will ship next Tuesday May 29th!

Brain Strain Yellow has been added back to the "Mix" :D

I got your PM a bit too late. I'll let my friends know, and we'll see what we come up with...hopefully in time.

Here is what my first mixed super hot box looked like. I love seeing the variation in what each person receives.
I make spice blends with my peppers and i dry them all.
I also harvest the seeds for later growing. I take a photo of the pepper i harvest the seeds from and attach it to the seed packet, therefore if i don't know what strain it is at least i have a photo so I know what to expect from that seed.
This has been the perfect way that i've been building my seed collection.
Fresh peppers and fresh seeds, can't go wrong..
IMG_2860.jpg

I for one enjoy the fact I don't know what i'm going to get.
It's like xmas....

Hey Baker's, tried to place an order yesterday but not sure if it went through. Tried contacting you over e-mail too, let me know so that I can reorder if necessary.

Thanks!
John

Back