• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Same plant with different pods...Got Pics ?

Some reading on here lately about Crossed Pods on the same plants in a sense.

Got pics of yours?

I'll start with Butch T pods on the same plant.

Might be interesting to see just what's out there.

Might not...guess we'll see how well this does.

So...Got Pics?

Everyone like pics...don't they ?

Yes, my butch t's do the same thing, They look just like the both in yours, this is my plant that i ahve for 2nd year, and some of the peppers are about the size of a dime. and some are bigger.

Trinidad Scorps Not All Come Out All Da Same Shape. :P

Ooops ! Not a cross then. That plant sure does have quite a few different shaped pods on it.

Still. Anyone have any pics to post up here of their "Same plant with different pods" pods.

Funny is that I have a Ghost plant next to this one and it has some pods that look similar to the pod in pic on left.

So that must be a cross then.

All my plants I grew this year all seem to have so many different looking pods on them....really don't think they are pure bred strains. Maybe should buy seeds from more reputal seed sellers. But then again the different looking pods are interesting to look at.

So, any pics out there to be posted here. Maybe even your top secret pod your growing.

Thanks for the replies so far.

Ooops ! Not a cross then. That plant sure does have quite a few different shaped pods on it.

Still. Anyone have any pics to post up here of their "Same plant with different pods" pods.

Funny is that I have a Ghost plant next to this one and it has some pods that look similar to the pod in pic on left.

So that must be a cross then.

All my plants I grew this year all seem to have so many different looking pods on them....really don't think they are pure bred strains. Maybe should buy seeds from more reputal seed sellers. But then again the different looking pods are interesting to look at.

So, any pics out there to be posted here. Maybe even your top secret pod your growing.

Thanks for the replies so far.

2nso21w.jpg

2q3rleb.jpg

look at some of the pods come out different :hot:

If You Got A Bhut Jolokia Plant Next To The T.Scorp....Theres A Chance If You TAke Out Da Seeds Out Of Your Pods It Will Be A Cross "Bhut Jolokia x T.scorps"

But Yur Trinidad Scorpions Look Normal Regular No Cross, But Idk.

Here is a orange version of Trinidad Beans. It has been picked 3 times and this late arriving branch has red riping pods that look like a chubby T. Seasoning.
shipped028_zpsfd1bb00c.jpg

Back