wanted SASBE - Isolated (yellow) MOA & Bahamian Goat give away to the first 10 members ~closed~

Offer is valid to ONLY TO US RESIDENTS WITH PROPER POSTAGE ON SASBE. All SASBE will be loaded the day recived and put back in my mail box before I go to work the next day! I just don't have time to run to the post office to correct mistakes.. If the SASBE doesn't have the proper postage on the envelope it will be sent as is and if it doesn't arrive that's YOUR fault. SO PLEASE DO THIS CORRECTLY!!!

For those that don't know how to do a SASBE instructions can be found here.

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/25851-the-proper-way-to-do-a-sasbe/

BTW there is no need for the baggies as I already have the seeds bagged. Only bubble mailer with return address and postage on it.

Post here to claim your spot followed by pm and I will send 2 packs of 10 seeds each..

Isolated MOA and Isolated Bahamian Goat

First ten people get them!

Thanks
Mike

Awesome! These are precisely two of the small number (Brazilian Starfish, various Aji's..among the others) I have really wanted to try flavor wise after I got my first taste of something besides regular ol' Habs (Aji Lemon Drops..) and that underlying similarity many of the superhots carry flavorwise! Thanks for the offer! PM sent! :P

First sasbe was recived from fiogga yesterday and sent today..

Second and third were recived today and will go out tomorrow.. Jackson13 and FGpepperguy

Back