Sauce makers mentioned in article.

salsalady

eXtreme Business
"liquid pepper spray"- never heard that description before, :lol: .

The bottles look like their sample station as all the bottles have no shrink bands and look "used".  cool! 

salsalady said:
The bottles look like their sample station as all the bottles have no shrink bands and look "used".  cool! 

Yep - they've always got 20 or so bottles open for tasting at any given time. 
By the way, Diablo Magazine is an East Bay area thing, but it's a sister mag of Sunset Magazine (which is SF-based). 

Sunset had a writer/editor at the NM Fiery Foods show taking pics, quotes, etc.  Did anyone ever see an article in Sunset about superhots, hot things, or hot sauces?

I've gotta admit, I kinda wished they'd hit the dude with some Orange or Black Label - I'm sure they started him with LDHS Green Label...it's a "gateway" sauce, so they were gentle on him to start...

But yeah - feelin a little less than macho as a result...heh

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
I've gotta admit, I kinda wished they'd hit the dude with some Orange or Black Label - I'm sure they started him with LDHS Green Label...it's a "gateway" sauce, so they were gentle on him to start...

But yeah - feelin a little less than macho as a result...heh

Right up until they gave him HBD's 1498. :D

Jeff H said:
Right up until they gave him HBD's 1498. :D.
Oh no doubt. - I'll never out-hot anyone - I'm comfortable with that. Besides, everyone knows the arms race has already been won by Salsa Lady anyway. Heck, in the article they said P.E. Was "for crazy people". Hahaha

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Besides, everyone knows the arms race has already been won by Salsa Lady anyway.
 Soon....very soon..... ;) 

For the record, we've polished off more bottles of Lucky Dog, Red Hawk, HBD and Sweet Spicy Girl hot sauces than we have Pure Evil.  :lol:    Medium heat sells!

Back